Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love- Top Couples of All Time (according to me, at least!)

I love when an author/director/playwright/life gets 2 people who are perfect for each other together, don't you? Here are my favorites.

Hero & Claudio-Much Ado About Nothing, Shakespeare. This is one of my favorite plays ever! It remindes me so much of my life: who's dating who, who's NOT dating who, who's moving: the usual middle school stuff. And these two are so cute! :) :) :)

Aria & T.R.H.T.W.N.I.F. (the really hot teacher whose name I forget)-Pretty Little Liars, ABC Family. I am so addicted to this show. OMG I got soooo freaked out at the end of the Homecoming dance episode. I'm behind a week so don't you DARE!!! tell me what happens. I know that he is her teacher and all, but awwwwwh!!!!! They are so cute, eating one of the three things he can cook. :) If he hadn't been her teacher, they would have been up higher.

Mr. & Mrs. R.-real life couple (names not shown for privacy) These are 2 people who teach English at my school. They are married and are perfect for each other!!! I had Mrs. R. last year, and the only thing she talked about more than him was their son. They make such a cute couple! I love these guys!!! :D :D :D

Katmiss & Peeta-The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins. If you haven't already go read this book. It's fricken incredible. Go now, because there's spoilers in this paragraph...... You read it? Good. Anyway, aren't they so cute?! Especially when their both injured. Total aww moments! (No, seriously. I was reading this book in the library and I went "Awww!" a couple times. Out loud. oops.) And now they've been through so much together... But of course there's the problem of Gale. (don don DONNNNNN!!!) What do you think? Katmiss and Peeta, or Katmiss and Gale? (no spoilers, I haven't read Catching Fire yet.)


Buzz & Jessie- Toy Story 2 and 3, Pixar. OMG! I luhhhvveee these movies!!! :) And these two make such a good pair. Their personalities really bounce off each other. I originally thought Woody and Jessie should have been a pair, but they're way too similar. I mean, (spoiler alert!!!!!) even when Lotso' gets him, he still thinks Jessie is beautiful. ( Yes, this actually happens. While in 'guard mode', he says, "Even your beautiful feminine looks won't get you out." Or something like that.) SPANISH MODE!!! ;D

Mia & Micheal- The Princess Diaries series, Meg Cabot. Best. Chick-Lit. Book. Series. EVARRRRRR!!! LOL ^_^ It's not totally chick lit, but whatever. IDGAC. These two are so friggin' cute!!!! And in the last book: OMG!!! They TOTALLY do it at the end. I know, it didn't say that, but sorry Meg, it's pretty obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mia, I'm sorry but you are totally dense. In an adorable way, yes. But I'm still always a step ahead of her.

I'll post more couples over time. :)

Luh-ve yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment